Promise top 5 in SA for client satisfaction (SCOPEN Agency Scope 2017/18)Submitted by Leago
Promise has been voted by clients as a foremost agency in South Africa for client satisfaction. Promise is also the only agency to maintain its position in the top 5 after the debut SCOPEN Agency Scope survey.
The extensive findings of the latest SCOPEN Agency Scope Review have also revealed numerous first positions for the agency as measured by the country’s leading marketers. In total more than 219 CMO’s were interviewed in face to face sessions with SCOPEN researchers between June and September this year.
A number of metrics were canvassed in extensive, in-depth client interviews across the South African communications agency landscape. Promise has achieved first place in South Africa within the following metrics:
- Senior managers involved on client business
- Commitment to BEE and transformation
- Professional team Digital Production
- Effort to maximise client investment
- SEO/SEM Execution and production
- Meeting client social media needs
- Offers good value for money
- High performing team
James Moffatt, CEO at Promise, comments: “This year’s SCOPEN Agency Scope findings have proven to be invaluable to us. I’m very pleased with the great progress we have made in a number of areas and we are all thrilled with our performance during this wave of research. The objective research methodologies at SCOPEN have also provided valuable data to our team with respect to further refinement of our priorities. Overall client satisfaction is obviously what we all strive to achieve, so we are delighted with this result.”
Latest press releases
- Soweto Street Cookout – it’s the place to be seen
- Fitness fans - could you be the Last Man Standing?
- Don’t skip through the legalese! Here’s what every agency should know – IAS Legal Update Masterclass
- The Snapshot Survey: Quick, Affordable survey for IAS subscribed agencies
- IAS Masterclass: AdForum Worldwide Summit NYC - Key summit observations