Advertising, Social Media and PR Agency search processes – Call for CredentialsSubmitted by Leago
The Independent Agency Search & Selection Company (IAS) is acting on behalf of a large South African company who wishes to engage and work with 100% Black owned and managed agencies across various disciplines and who have a revenue of less than R 10 million per annum.
Please provide ONE hard copy set of your Agency's credentials to include the following:
- Background information, agency positioning, methodologies, BEE Certificate
- Detailed overview of Agency capabilities in either the advertising, social media or PR sector.
- Client List
- Profiles and photos of key team members
- One or two examples of work that best demonstrates your Agency's capabilities
- Client references—at least two written references from current or recent Clients
Please deliver this material to the offices of the IAS by 14.00 pm on Friday 15 December.
Independent Agency Search & Selection Company (IAS)
Le Val, North Building 45 Jan Smuts Avenue, Corner The Valley Road Westcliff, Johannesburg.
For any enquiries, please email the following:
IAS Landline number is 010 594 0281.
NOTE: Credentials over email will NOT BE ACCEPTED
Latest press releases
- Soweto Street Cookout – it’s the place to be seen
- Fitness fans - could you be the Last Man Standing?
- Don’t skip through the legalese! Here’s what every agency should know – IAS Legal Update Masterclass
- The Snapshot Survey: Quick, Affordable survey for IAS subscribed agencies
- IAS Masterclass: AdForum Worldwide Summit NYC - Key summit observations