Study Human Resource Management Courses through Distance Learning South Africa: Many people are eager to start a career in Human Resources (HR). It is a fast-growing field with many lucrative opportunities for managers, HR generalists, and more in South Africa. There are several job titles for which you may eventually qualify if you pursue an HR career. Career analysts expect the number of Human Resources jobs to increase in the future in an evolved manner, and the median annual income for careers in the field is above the national average. This all makes Human Resources careers exceptional opportunities for people starting out in the workforce.
HR field is continuously evolving
Through time, human resources has evolved into a multi-functional field that provides career opportunities not only in employee benefits and compensation, labor law, and recruiting, but also in data analyzing, organizational planning, strategic business development, and even online recruiting for local and global markets.
List of HR Courses through Distance Learning in South Africa
- Human Resources Course from Milpark Education course: Milpark College won the award for the SABPP Top Training Provider in the Blended Learning Category in both 2018 and 2019.
- Human Resources Course offered by Unisa
- Higher Certificate in Human Resource Practices (Online Course)
- Human Resource Courses at iQ Academy
- Human Resources Management online course at College SA
- National N Diploma: Human Resource Management
- HR Management Professional Business Education
More HR courses can be found here.