Virtual Parenting Experience - ticket sales are liveSubmitted by MyPressportal Team
BabyYumYum.co.za will again bring trusted parenting advice and products to parents and caregivers in the most accessible and convenient way possible during the second Virtual Parenting Experience which is powered by Momentum Medical Scheme in 2022.
Attendees can look forward to a series of curated webinars hosted by experts in their fields and interacting with brands in a safe virtual environmentfrom Friday, 20 May to Sunday, 22 May 2022. The three days of sessions include the following:
- Friday 20 May - Dedicated Brand Engagement and Retail e-Commerce Space
- Saturday 21 May - Day 1 Expert Presentations (10h00 to 16h00)
- Sunday 22 May - Day 2 Expert Presentations (10h00 to 16h00)
The 2022 programme will include new expert speakers, interactive workshops, celebrity guest speakers and incredible giveaways aimed couples who are wanting to start a family and those who are already on their parenting journey.
Tickets for the second Virtual Parenting Experience can be booked online now and are R80 for the 3 days.
We submit press releases on behalf of clients.
Latest press releases
- Telkom launches Endless Fibre
- 6 tips on how to get back your inner strength and start living your most remarkable life
- Rosebank Mall gets technical with new store
- John Deere Introduces New Articulated Dump Truck To Southern Africa Market
- Grade 11 Treverton College students been invited as ambassadors for conservation fundraising initiative the Rhino Peak Challenge