- Starbucks Holiday menu is back! Classic festive favourites include the Gingerbread latte and the Toffee Nut latte, backed by the all-new Caramel waffle latte - yes, we turned the iconic stroop waffle into a delicious beverage!
- This year, as well as all the classic favourites, we introduce the NEW Festive Reindeer Cookie made with milk and dark chocolate chunks flavoured with vanilla, drenched in butter and decorated with a face to bring miles of smiles.
- Available in-store and on delivery for a limited time only from 4 November – 31 December. Or order straight to your door with Starbucks Delivers via Uber eats.
From November 4, 2021, Starbucks is bringing some festive flavour to those reconnecting with loved ones this holiday season, with the launch of its mouth-watering range of Holiday food and drinks.
Starbucks welcomes the Holiday spirit with NEW Caramel Waffle Latte crafted with a combination of Starbuckssignature espresso, steamed milk, waffle sauce, and topped with spiced caramel waffle crunch and caramel whipped cream.
Here to elevate the everyday are returning fan-favourites Toffee Nut Latte and Gingerbread Latte,now in-store to bring seasonal delight with every hot or ice-cold sip!
Feeling peckish? As well as the whole host of delicious treats to enjoy with Starbucks iconic seasonal beverages, this year we’re rounding up a herd of freshly baked Reindeer Cookies. Made with milk and dark chocolate chunks flavoured with vanilla, drenched in butter and decorated with a jolly face to bring miles of smiles.
During this season of giving, create memorable moments with family and friends while looking after the planet with our wide array of Holiday themed merchandise, including reusable cups, magnificent mugs, twinkling tumblers and more! Dazzle your loved ones with Starbucksreusable Red cups and a new Colour-changing cup set.
So, this year you can really ring in the changes with a Starbucks reusable – or bring your own! Guests who take their reusable cups receive a R2 discount on their beverage.
Here’s how you can get your hands on Starbuckslatest menu from 4 November:
- The Holiday menuis available to enjoy from all Starbucks stores and Checkers FreshX kiosks across South Africa. Customers can find their nearest store on Starbucks Store Locator.
- From 4 November, the whole Holiday range will be available on StarbucksDelivers via Uber eats, in all stores and kiosks across South Africa.
Did you know?
Starbucks coffee is 99% ethically sourced and accredited by Conservation International under the C.A.F.E. Practices programme. Starbucks is committed to ethically sourcing coffee worldwide and including exceptional coffee from nine countries in Africa – Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Burundi, Zambia, Cameroon, and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
For more information, visit www.starbucks.co.za.
-- ENDS --
ISSUED ON BEHALF OF STARBUCKS BY ANGELFISH PR & EVENTS. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ANNIE HODES ON 083 325 4445.
Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting high-quality arabica coffee. Today, with almost 33,000 stores worldwide, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of speciality coffee globally. We bring the unique Starbucks Experience to life for every customer through every cup through our unwavering commitment to excellence and our guiding principles. To share the experience, please visit us in our stores or online at www.starbucks.co.za.