Springbok Autographed Cards - in the palm of your handSubmitted by Kisha Reader
Join SA Rugby Gees with Signature Moves Collectable Cards
As the Springboks are set to take on the British and Irish Lions this week, rugby fans in South Africa will have an opportunity to engage with players and fans from around the world by collecting autographed, Signature Moves, digital player cards.
Sportsfan, an innovative app, has partnered with the South African Rugby Union (SARU) and MyPlayers (The Rugby Players’ Organisation) to bring rugby gees to South African fans with its digital ‘Signature Moves’ Springbok player trading cards autographed digitally by the players.
‘Signature Moves’ cards are officially licensed, autographed collectable cards of the Springbok heroes and are available via the SportsFan app. All fans that download the app and register will get a ‘starter’ pack which consists of five player cards for free to kick-off their collections and some free coins to get their first cards signed.
“The launch of the SportsFan app will allow fans to collect cards of their favourite players, get them autographed and once signed they can safely trade cards as they build their valuable and timeless card collection,” says Greig Ellerbeck, Operations Lead at SportsFan. “Currently there are two card series available on the app, the current Springbok team as well as the special ‘Legends’ series, celebrating our very own victorious 2009 squad.”
Get Your Signature Moves Springbok cards now - how it works:
- Download the app (iStore and Google Playstore)
- Create your profile
- Check out your free starter pack in your gallery and use your free coins to get your first cards signed
- Buy additional cards from the ‘Card Shop’ through the SportsFan in-app currency
- Submit the request to get them autographed
- Get player stats updated liveReceive your 100% authentic and secured cards
- Trade signed cards safely on the SportsFan ‘in-app’ trading platform
The app is available on both Apple and Google Play stores, for more information visit: https://sportsfan.app/
Follow @sportsfan.cards on Facebook or Instagram #SignatureMoves
Latest press releases
- Oliver’s U-Studio grows through effective creative
- Benriach’s Creative Past Inspires the Future With Distinctive New Single Malts
- Philip Morris’ New Senior Communications Manager Set to Increase Understanding of Smoke-Free Future
- Soweto’s best Shisa Nyama is crowned
- How to claim from the RAF – a step by step guide to the claims process