Ah, December! The year is coming to an end, and the New Year is around the corner along with new opportunities. Hopefully you’ll be taking a well-deserved break from work. Whether you are travelling or staying at home, always keep your trusted GLAD products handy to make your life simpler.
Taking a road trip?
- GLAD Zip Seal bags are great for storing boredom-busters like snacks, toys or pens and pencils. The large Zip Seal Freezer Bags can hold A4 paper and colouring-in books. Keeps kids happy, and the car neat.
- If you’re planning on hosting play dates, use GLAD Zip Seal Snack Bags for kids' treats and party bags to make the day go smoother.
- GLAD Press‘n Seal makes for a wonderful placemat when the kids are fiddling with arts and crafts, to keep surfaces clean.
- Keep the cardboard tubes from empty GLAD Wrap, GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper or GLAD Press‘n Seal rolls for the kids to transform into great hand-made puppets with a little glue and imagination!
- Store all your old clothes and handbags in a GLAD Refuse Bag with Forceflex Bags, then bring them out for kids' 'Dress Up' days. Use GLAD Zip Seal Snack Bags to hide and protect special treats for a back-yard treasure hunt – keeps the ants out and the treats clean.
Get the kids outdoors by planning a picnic in the garden.
- Use the GLAD Zip Seal Range to store all food items – remember to keep wet and dry food groups separate.
- Take GLAD Forceflex Refuse Bags with to pack away any dirty cups or dishes so the picnic basket stays clean.
Please visit www.glad.co.za for more information and follow ‘GLAD SOUTH AFRICA’ on Facebook; Available in the GLAD aisle of most supermarkets.