Introducing The Beast: The Biggest Tractor from John DeereSubmitted by MyPressportal Team
The All-New 9R-Series Tractor now with more Power, Better Technology & Improved Comfort.
There is a new player in town. Designed to maximise time in the field while optimising yield, the new 9R-Series is the latest contender for the largest, strongest and most technologically advanced John Deere Tractor on the market in Africa and the Middle East. This tractor is a beast.
A force to be reckoned with, the new 9R-Series offers maximum power and state of the art precision ag technology. Equipped with all of the original 9R specs, the upgraded 9R-Series lineup is the only tractor series on the market offering a wheeled (9R), two-track (9RT) and four-track (9RX) configuration to ensure optimum performance, effectiveness and efficiency on all types of soil. It enables farmers to cover more ground in less time with greater accuracy and quality and reduce their operating costs, all while enjoying a larger, more comfortable cab.
If power is what you are looking for, John Deere is happy to oblige. The new 9R-Series Tractors come equipped with the revolutionary John Deere PowerTech™ 13.6L (830-cu in) engine.
Designed for enhanced performance and reliability, the all-new 13.6L engine offers 390-590 horsepower, optimal fuel efficiency and robust engine capacity throughout your day. We achieve this by leveraging a high-pressure common-rail (HPCR) system and a hydraulic fan drive. The 13.6L engine offers 13.5% more horsepower than the 13.5L engine, 3% more fluid efficiency, 50% less engine noise, a 27% improvement in repairability and a 13% reduction in maintenance costs.
The new 9R-Series is designed with the strenuous daily activities of farmers in mind. Delivering ultimate operator comfort and convenience, the operator station now provides you with extended headroom, a wider entry path, a larger integrated refrigerator, new seat options, touchscreen radio, footrests and more. All 9R-Series Tractors offer the choice of Select, Premium or Ultimate cab packages to choose from.
At John Deere, we understand that farming begins before sunrise and ends well after sunset. We have designed the new 9R-Series to include new visibility packages for added operator convenience. These three new visibility packages provide additional lighting, sunshade and camera options to ensure you are comfortable during extended working periods, regardless of the time of day.
With the new 9R-Series, you will always be on schedule thanks to the increased max ballast, designed for maximum traction and drivetrain efficiency. But what does this mean for you as a farmer? Reduced slip, increased power at the drawbar and best of all, increased productivity.
To keep operators on track, all the new 9R-Series Tractors include a Gen4 Command Center, AutoTrac activation and JDLink™, which features an all-new StarFire 6000 Integrated Receiver.
With JDLink™ connectivity, as soon as the new 9R leaves the factory, it is ready for action. JDLink™ provides farmers with John Deere Connected Support™ and expert alerts to help ensure that your tractors operate without interruption. Please refer to your John Deere Dealer for JDLink ™ and Wireless Technology Approvals.
The StarFire™ 6000 Integrated Receiver is designed to reduce setup time by eliminating terrain compensation module (TCM) calibrations. With reduced pull-in and remote software download times, you have enhanced precision and control. All receivers are fully serviceable and upgradable to newer generations. Closing off the integrated technology is the highly recommended Gen4 4600 CommandCenter™ Automation Activation 4.0.
At the forefront of agri-technology, the new 9R-Series comes equipped with the latest precision ag applications.
- AutoTrac™ Turn Automation allows for accurate and repeatable end-of-pass turns throughout the entire field.
- AutoTrac™ Implement Guidance (passive guidance) allows the tractor to travel off the guidance line while keeping the implement on the intended path.
- AutoPath is an industry exclusive application that uses data collected from the first pass in the field to establish precise row guidance for all subsequent field passes, no matter the machine type or width of the equipment.
- Gen 4 Machine Sync™ creates a wireless network between the tractor and combine to enable on-the-go unloading by ensuring the grain cart arrives on time and automatically follows the harvester.
- Section Control is an application that turns machine or implement sections on and off automatically to improve efficiency for producers by reducing product overlap in the field.
- In-Field Data Sharing is another precision ag application that allows you to share maps and guidance lines and review the performance of machines working in the same field.
All integrated technology is country-specific depending on in-country requirements and prior approvals by John Deere. Contact your John Deere representative for more information on availability.
At John Deere, we understand that efficiency, productivity and ultimately profitability lies at the core of every sustainable agricultural operation. Equipped to deal with any challenge you may encounter out in the field, the upgraded 9R-Series is the perfect solution to deliver differentiated value to customers.
Why delay your success? Contact, or visit, your nearest dealer today to discuss the various options offered by the brand new 9R-Series Tractors. Farm more productively, efficiently and comfortably.
John Deere - Believe in Greater.
We submit press releases on behalf of clients.
Latest press releases
- The Flavours of Africa: Cultural Cooking and Continental Cuisine!
- Flamenco Dance “From Triana to Granada” at Artscape
- Celebrating Our Favourite Hero’s This Father’s Day
- Reason to celebrate on Africa Day as free trade agreement opens new possibilities
- Jameson’s Month of Comedy refined and re-imagined by RAPT Creative