KLM Increases Direct Flight Frequency To Cape TownSubmitted by El Broide
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is proud to announce that it will be increasing the flight schedule between Cape Town and Amsterdam.
The schedule increase is a result of a greater demand for flights between Amsterdam and the coastal city which remains popular with tourists.
The airline has increased its flight schedule from Cape Town to Amsterdam to six flights per week and daily flights from Cape Town will commence from 11 July 2022.
It is now possible for fully vaccinated travellers from South Africa to enter The Netherlands with no quarantine restrictions or test requirements.
The current entry regulations are listed below:
- Vaccinated travellers are now able to enter The Netherlands with proof of vaccination, subject to visa requirements. They must also complete a ‘Vaccine Declaration COVID-19 form’.
- It is also advised to do a self-rest on arrival and again after day five.
- The EU entry ban still applies for unvaccinated travellers who may only enter the Netherlands if you fall under one of the exemption categories, subject to visa requirements. A ‘Health Declaration’ is also still required.
There are no specific requirements for passengers transiting via Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. The entry and exit regulations of the country of final destination must be adhered to.
These can be checked at https://klm.traveldoc.aero. Travellers are also encouraged to check entry requirements before arriving in The Netherlands at https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad/checklist-entry.
The Platinum ClubEl Broide
The Platinum Club is a boutique entertainment, lifestyle and travel PR agency based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Latest press releases
- 10 Things You Never Knew About Jacaranda FM’s Danny Painter
- KLM To Operate 10 Weekly Flights Between Cape Town And Amsterdam From November
- Industry Leaders Inspire Content Creation In The Kasi
- Face Masks No Longer Mandatory On KLM Flights To The Netherlands From 21 May
- The DStv Content Creator Awards To Host The Kasi Marketing Lab in Khayelitsha