Youth Day Crew set to takeover Algoa FM airwavesSubmitted by Dohné
Grade eleven learners in and around Port Elizabeth and East London have responded in their droves to be a part of the Algoa FM Youth Day Crew on Friday the 16th of June.
“After an exciting audition process, the group of youths who will take charge of our radio station have been selected and we’re proud to be in a position to offer them this wonderful opportunity,” says Programme Manager, Baydu Adams.
Algoa FM’s presenters, news readers, digital team, production engineers and music compiler, will be stripped of their duties on the day, to allow the youth the opportunity to show off their individual talents.
The strengths and interests of each learner has been taken into consideration to best allocate an individual set of responsibilities to them.
They will now go through a rigorous training process.
This is the fourth consecutive takeover by a Youth Day Crew at Algoa FM.
Tune in on Friday, June 16th, to find out what really interests the youth of Algoa Country.
Latest press releases
- Algoa FM recognised for its contribution towards Eastern Cape health
- Sea of pink as thousands “walk as 1” for cancer
- R60 000 raised for Malabar Home for the Aged
- CHOC, CANSA and Igazi Foundation to benefit from the Algoa FM Big Walk for Cancer
- Over R800 000 raised to help those affected by the fires in Knysna and the Kouga District.