Serving Humanity | Gift of the Givers celebrates their 30th AnniversarySubmitted by Zane
For over 30 years, non-governmental organisation, The Gift of the Givers has served humanity unconditionally; assisting all of creation, irrespective of race, religion, colour class, political affiliation or geographic location.
“Our mission is simple: we react immediately to restore dignity to the most vulnerable affected by disasters.” – says Dr. Imtiaz Sooliman, Founder of the Gift of the Givers.
Partnering with crowdfunding platform, BackaBuddy, on the anniversary of their 30th celebration of serving humanity, The Gift of the Givers, is calling upon mankind to make a difference, restore dignity and provide hope to those who need it most.
“It fills the BackaBuddy team with immense pride to be associated with The Gift of The Givers – a homegrown, world-class organisation that will remain a beacon of hope for generations to come” – says Catherine Du Plooy, Chief Operations Officer at BackaBuddy.
If you would like to support The Gift of the Givers, and the incredible work they do to uplift South Africans, and citizens from across the globe, consider making a donation in their honour.
“Best Among People Are Those Who Benefit Mankind.” – says Dr. Sooliman
Support the Gift of The Givers by making a donation on BackaBuddy:
Alternatively, donate via Snapscan:
All donors are eligible for a Section 18a tax certificate issued by the Gift of The Givers
Latest press releases
- Durban Dog Lover (55) takes on 27th Comrades Marathon to kick off sterilisation drive
- Gang Rape Survivor | Johannesburg counsellor (46) shares her sexual assault story to empower others
- Gender anarchist, MJ is occupied with confronting intersecting social relations of power. Queer-ing
- Humansdrop charity to offer sewing classes to empower local women in Kouga
- Bruce Fordyce sets his heart on providing defibrillators to 200 parkruns in South Africa