Algoa FM recognised for its contribution towards Eastern Cape healthSubmitted by Dohné
Algoa FM has received an award for the support it provides to promoting health in the Eastern Cape.
The Livingstone Tertiary Hospital Service Excellence Award presented on Thursday, November 23 by Eastern Cape health MEC Dr Pumza Dyantyi to Algoa FM managing director Dave Tiltmann was in recognition of the impact of the annual Algoa FM Big Walk for Cancer.The walk is the biggest mass family participation event in the Eastern Cape, and one of the oldest.
The Livingstone Tertiary Hospital Service Excellence Award serves to recognise employees and organisations that make meaningful contributions towards health in the Eastern Cape.“We are deeply honored to receive recognition for the many years of service that we have delivered to the Eastern Cape Department of Health with the Big Walk for Cancer,” says Tiltmann.“
"A highlight of our association with the MEC Dr Dyantyi and her department for the past three years is certainly receiving this certificate of recognition.”
Latest press releases
- Sea of pink as thousands “walk as 1” for cancer
- R60 000 raised for Malabar Home for the Aged
- CHOC, CANSA and Igazi Foundation to benefit from the Algoa FM Big Walk for Cancer
- Over R800 000 raised to help those affected by the fires in Knysna and the Kouga District.
- Algoa Cares Charity Golf Day raises funds for Duncan Village children.