Graffiti Branding is Fresh With Fortitude Withstanding the Toughest TerrainsSubmitted by SIMONSAYS communications
Graffiti, pioneers in the field of transit (vehicle and trucking) and fixed large format branding, sponsored the wrap and branding of the Regent Racing Nissan Navara which DJ Fresh co-drove in the Imperial Auto Celebrity Challenge at the Nkomazi 450, in Malalane. Finishing sixth overall in the Production Vehicle Category for vehicles above four litres with independent rear suspension, this was a race of adrenalin and childhood dreams come true for DJ Fresh.
According to Graffiti Director Darren Kirby, Graffiti is a long-term sponsor of the vehicle branding in this Imperial Projects event and was pleased to again demonstrate that the Graffiti product can withstand the extremes of off-road racing. “Like Fresh, our branding is tough and can endure the harshest terrains.”
Although the design was supplied to Graffiti for tweaking, Kirby comments on the importance of logo placement in this type of branding scenario: “The vehicle wrap was uncomplicated in its design and while simplistic, it still had to work hard for the sponsors who require maximum ROI and the best possible brand exposure. This requires perfect balance and symmetry when it comes to logo placement, thereby ensuring online and television exposure is enhanced.”
Botswana born DJ Fresh, was the navigator for Terence Marsh, a former South African champion and Regent Racing team principal, and the driving force behind the Imperial Auto Celebrity Challenge. The race provides celebrities from the sport and entertainment worlds the opportunity to experience the excitement and adventure of cross country racing.
DJ Fresh worked with the team prior to the Toyota 1000 Desert Race, to ensure he knew what to expect and was well prepared for the Malalane race.
The Celebrity Challenge has also played an increasingly important role in marketing the Donaldson series now in its fourth season. The long list of sports and entertainment stars who have competed in the challenge have helped spread the cross country message to a wider audience.
- Further DJ Fresh Images can be viewed here: http://www.sacrosscountryracing.co.za/webcontent/index.html#/gallery
- DJ Fresh Training Video – Getting Ready to Race: http://bit.ly/1HsLCng
- For more information on Graffiti’s fixed and transit large format branding solutions visit: www.Graffiti.co.za.
Latest press releases
- St Benedict’s Successfully Defends Title To Remain Top SA Boys Rowing School
- St Benedict’s remains agile in response to pandemic with 100% Pass Rate unbroken for 47 Years
- 28 000 people die every day from the consequences of hypertension
- St Benedict’s making music that matters
- St Benedict's Boys Row their Way to Green and Gold