Shredmaster Recycling (Pty) Ltd is a Cape Town-based business, with a 25-year background in the recycling industry. The company philosophy Reduce, Re-use, Recycle is ingrained, as we offer secure and confidential document, data and product destruction. This, combined with a comprehensive recycling management solution, ensures all recyclable waste is dealt with in the most environmentally efficient manner. This helps reduce the amount of waste sent to landfill daily, and we pride ourselves on being part of this solution.
The owner is directly involved in the business which is part of the reason why the company has grown in its reputation of providing efficient, personalised and professional services to organisations and businesses, alike. The company takes on the motto that no job is too big or too small, and we pride ourselves in our flexibility to fetch both single containers, to several truckloads of waste.
Your company's data is one of your most valuable assets - your financial information, personnel records, payroll data, client lists, marketing material - and as such, it should be destroyed in an effective manner to avoid the abuse of your information by third-parties, and in order to stay in-line with current POPI regulations.
We offer an Offsite shredding service. Offsite shredding guarantees complete security, as we completely destroy and recycle your sensitive and confidential information. You save time and money due to our economies of scale. There is no need to purchase expensive and/or inefficient equipment. We provide secure containers free of charge for the collection and transportation of confidential documents to our premises for destruction. When the process is complete, we provide a Certificate of Destruction.
Product & Waste Destruction
Our product destruction solution ensures that your brand's integrity and equity remains high by properly destroying of any products. We utilise the method of shredding rather than burning due to the fact that it is more eco-friendly. Our shredding service includes the shredding of:
- branded packaging / promotional items
- CDs, DVDs, server tapes, film cassettes and reels
- prototypes (depending on material)computer hard drives
- certain redundant advertising materials
Getting rid of electronics can be a tedious thing for any business, especially those with lots of electronic waste to be dumped because businesses are not able to dump their electronics with their general waste. This is where Shredmaster comes in. We offer a reliable, effective e-waste disposal solution to take care of the fastest-growing waste form in the world. Our e-waste solution takes care of:
- Computer appliances and cables: Desktop PCs, computers, monitors, UPS, servers, laptops, calculators, printers, copy machines, fax machines, electric typewriters, modems, switchboards, network and electric cables.
- Consumer electronics: TVs, video machines, DVD players, CD players, speakers, radios, mp3 players, headsets, microphones, electric/electronic toys, mobile phones, phones, rechargers, power suppliers, answering machines, cameras, cables etc.
- Small household appliances: Vacuum cleaners, toasters, kettles, irons, electric/electronic tools, cables etc.
In addition to the above services, we offer a recycling solution to recycle waste. Recycling is an eco-friendly method of getting rid of waste and converting that waste into materials that can be re-used for other purposes. Our recycling solution includes the following:
- the offsite shredding of documents and data (or onsite shredding through our sister company, iShred)
- electronic waste (E-waste) recycling
- waste paper, newspaper, books, magazine and cardboard recycling,
- specialist recycling solutions for certain plastics, glass and clean used tins,
- archive clearing