My Courier is a national and international courier services and logistics company which is based in South Africa. It has been in the business with over more than 18 years of experience in the logistics company. It is a subsidiary of the umbrella organisation Mercury Couriers, which is known for its operations in the countries of Namibia and Southern Africa. The services of My Courier include:
- 48-72 hours service in the National Road Freight
- 24-hours service in the Overnight Express
- 24-48 hours Budget Airfreight service
- Providing clients with a dedicated fleet service
- In-house picking and packing
When you visit their site, you can see a page titled “calculate package weight” where the total weight of a parcel to be sent can be accurately calculated by putting in the statistics of the package in the appropriate slots. The volumetric calculator can accurately predict the weight of a package by taking into consideration the height, width, length and volume. All of these units are multiplied together and the product is then divided by 5000, which gives the volumetric weight in terms of KGs (kilograms).
One of the foremost advantages of using My Courier is that the client can also book deliveries. In order to get a slot booked for a delivery, the client needs to follow three simple steps:
- Make the booking before 8.45 (in case of the morning run) and 13.45 (in the case of afternoon). (The company’s delivering hours are split into two halves—9.00 to 12.30 in the morning and after 14.00 hours in the afternoon).
- All deliveries which need to be ‘customised’ according to need and time priority, will incur additional costs for the client.
About My Courier:
My Courier is an international logistics and courier company situated in the African continent. It provides the best courier services in South Africa.
23B Junction Road, Unit 8 Dundas Park
Parow Industria, Cape Town
Western Cape, 7500, South Africa