The Greenhouse Goes Pink for Breast Cancer AwarenessSubmitted by MyPressportal Team
In honour of breast cancer awareness month, The Greenhouse in Sandton has teamed up with the Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA) to host a “Green Goes Pink” lunch on Sunday 31 October 2021. Local music sensation, Tamara Dey, will perform her latest hits live while prizes from key sponsors Flow Hair Salon, Seafolly Swimsuits, KT Tan Boutique and more will be up for grabs to encourage attendees to donate to this worthy cause. The first 30 guests will received a complimentary cocktail.
Get pink and let’s drink!
Date: 31 October 2021
Dress code: Floral with a touch of pink
Place: The Greenhouse, 24 Central, 6 Gwen Lane & Fredman Drive, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2196.
We submit press releases on behalf of clients.
Latest press releases
- Grey Jabesi’s Crypto University puts the future is in your hands
- Telkomone & Telkom business empower women this month with DJ Zinhle webinar
- Politics, state capture and SA’s energy crisis in sharp focus at News24’s On the Record summit
- What dieticians want you to know about gut health
- Telkom launches Endless Fibre