''THE CALLING'' with Dr. Agrippa Goodmam Khathide & Pastor Malefu KhathideSubmitted by Mongezi Makhalima
On this intriguing episode Maqhawe interviews his parents. He will share with us what it is like to be a pastor's Kid. What is it like to be parents as pastors?
Join us on Sunday 15 May at 10:10 AM CAT on www.vukaonlineradio.co.za. We will be joined by special guest, Dr. Agrippa Goodmam Khathide and Pastor Malefu Khathide with our very own PK Maqhawe G. Khathide on this intriguing conversation.
Dr. Agrippa Goodmam Khathide is a born again child of God, a called and ordained preacher of the Gospel– born in Charleston in KZN and raised in Osizweni, Newcastle. He is also an author, motivational speaker, marriage counselor and a lecturer. He has been married to Malefu Esther Khathide for the last 42 years are blessed with 6 children and 8 grandchildren.
So what does Dr Agrippa Khathide and Pastor Malefu Khathide have to say about being parents as Pastors? Is there any difference with other parents?
Africa Board For Coaching, Consulting and Coaching Psychology (ABCCCP)Mongezi Makhalima
Africa Board For Coaching, Consulting and Coaching Psychology is Africa's Premier Quality Assurance Professional body in the areas of coaching, coaching psychology and consulting.
Latest press releases
- Public Announcement: 2nd Africa Coaching and Consulting Awards (ACCA) Winners 2022
- Announcement Of The Nominees For The 2nd Africa Coaching and Consulting Awards (ACCAs) 2022
- Nomination Are Now Open For The Annual 6th Mzantsi Jazz Awards 2022!
- One Night Only!!! Performance & Recording Of Live DVD. Linda Tshabalala and Thembelihle D
- Mzantsi Jazz Awards - MJA Going Online: 4th Mzantsi Jazz Awards