Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille will take place at Domaine de Chantilly on 7 September and will host 3 different competitions: A Concours d'Etat dedicated to the collectors of classic cars, a Concours d'Elegance and the Grand Prix des Clubs for witnesses to automotive history.Art de vivre by Relais & Châteaux will be particularly well represented through the presence of Relais & Châteaux Chefs, whose mission will be to embellish the event with their skills and know-how.
On Saturday evening a private dinner will take place at the Grandes Ecuries with more than 500 guests in the presence of His Highness The Aga Khan. It will be prepared by 3 Grand Chef Relais & Châteaux:
- Arnaud Faye, Auberge du Jeu de Paume in Chantilly, will propose a Chanterelle Soufflé, a Marinière and Mushroom Foam refined by Lovage Oil.
- Michel Rostang, Michel Rostang Restaurant in Paris, will offer a tasting of his Chicken with Crayfish on Roasted Rice and Ceps.
- Michel Trama, Michel Trama at Puymirol, will add a sweet touch with a Crystalline of Wild Strawberries and Rosewater Ice-Cream.
Sunday will be marked by two major culinary moments. A lunch at the Cercle Arts & Elegance will gather more than 1,200 guests around a menu prepared by 3 Relais & Châteaux Chefs and Jean-Pierre Biffi of Potel et Chabot:
- Jean-Pierre Biffi, Potel et Chabot, will prepare Scrambled Eggs with Summer Truffle.
- Marc Meneau, L’Espérance at Saint-Père-sous-Vezelay, will propose a Vegetable Drôlerie with Crayfish, served with a Bundle of Vegetables prepared in Clarified Butter.
- Jacques Chibois, La Bastide Saint Antoine will prepare Veal and Black Olive Oil Juice, an Envolée of the Garden, an Orange-Fruited Egg Plant and Zucchini Flowers.
- Guy Lassausaie, Restaurant Guy Lassausaie at Chasselay, will refresh us with Figs from Baud in Beaujolais, a Blackcurrant Sorbet and a Thyme Croustillant.
During the day visitors will have an opportunity to taste, for instance, Chantilly cream in the kitchens of Vatel and follow a convivial contest involving the famous whipped cream between Chefs at the dedicated stand of Relais & Châteaux.
Arnaud Faye and Philippe Mille (Domaine Les Crayères, Reims), Relais & Châteaux Chefs, will also contribute to the dinner cocktail of the closing ceremony which will take place at the Château.
Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille will celebrate the encounter of art and elegance, of the past and the future, of the automobile, of pleasure and… culinary arts.
Information and reservation: www.chantillyartsetelegance.com http://peterauto.peter.fr/files/evenements/24/communiques/dossier_de_presse.pdf
Designed as an elegant Sunday in the countryside, Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille will offer its participants all sorts of activities including horse-drawn carriage rides, free access to the Château, hat workshops, floral art courses, and kids will not be forgotten with pony rides, go-carts and initiations to polo.
General ticket price: EUR 35/Free of charge for kids of less than 12 years