There’s an extra dose of hilarities in Family Feud this week when host Steve Harvey welcomes radio DJs from East Coast Radio and KFM - basically, a coastal battle between eThekwini and Kaapstad.
Each team is hoping to win the jackpot for their charity. Tune in to e.tv this Sunday 25 July at 6pm to watch some of the country’s best radio personalities turn out some of their best performances.
The East Coast Radio(ECR) team is playing for their station’s charity initiative Big Favour:
- DARREN MAULE – He is the ECR breakfast show presenter, the entertainer of the group, who’s also known for his great story telling
- KERI MILLER – Another ECR breakfast show team member, who’s also a Yoga instructor and a free-spirited energetic lover of all things
- SKY TSHABALALA – The third band member of the ECR breakfast show, who’s also the sports anchor. He is ambitious and quite competitive
- STACEY NORMAN – ECR’s afternoon show’s presenter and content creator who is fun, vibey and opinionated
- CAROL OFORI – She is the mid-morning, weekday presenter who is resilient, motivating, sassy, and known for her golden heart
The KFM team is playing for The Saartjie Baartman Centre for Women and Children (SBCWC).A one stop centre for women and children who are survivors of abuse:
- DARREN SIMPSON – He is the KFM breakfast show presenter, who is also a spontaneous and witty comedian
- SHERLIN BARENDS – Leads the way with all the traffic updates on the KFM breakfast show. She also has a bold and bubbly personality
- SIBONGILE MAFU – A.k.a. Sibs, A.k.a. Sbosh is the KFM sports presenter. A funny and entertaining individual who is also an MC and writer
- MOEGAMAT RAMEEZ KHAN – He is the KFM Technical Producer, who is known for his critical analysis of all things living and being a straight talker
- ANTHEA FREDERICKS – She is a KFM news anchor and a seasoned journalist
Hosted by entertainer, businessman and philanthropist STEVE HARVEY, the popular game show calls on two teams in each episode to compete in naming the most popular responses to gathered survey questions in order to win cash and prizes. The game consists of five rounds and each correctly guessed answer is worth a number of points. When a team fails to answer a question, they receive a strike and after three strikes the opposing family has the chance to ‘steal’ the points on the board. At the end of Round 5, the losing team takes their haul home and the other team goes on to play Fast Money in a bid to win the jackpot.
Should you miss any Family Feud SA episodes, catch the repeat on eExtra every Sunday at 13:40.
Here is a promo link of the episode - https://we.tl/t-1EJKwYAFHr