January 2017 - Celebrating at international culinary treasure, Four Seasons The Westcliff Johannesburg presents a 6 course truffle tasting menu at View complemented by a sophisticated wine selection from January 13 to February 9, 2017, created by Executive Chef, Dirk Gieselmann, from R1,450 per person, and optional wine pairing for R650 per person.
Imported from the best producers in Europe, the Périgord black winter truffle is praised by Chefs around the world.
- Brandade with black winter truffle
- Fresh hake mousse with parsley coulis and vegetable chips
- Scallops and asparagus
- Scallop tartar with asparagus velouté, truffled potato and hollandaise with crispy buckwheat crepe with hazelnut cream
- Truffle Carbonara
- Homemade spaghetti with truffle jelly, wilted baby spinach and confit free range egg yolk with parmesan spume and crispy country bacon
- Stuffed skate wing with sautéed exotic mushrooms and zucchini butternut gnocchi and black truffle cream
- Quail and foie gras
- Oven baked in puff pastry, savoy cabbage and cauliflower textures with Périgueux sauce
- Apple and truffle Maple roasted apple with truffled macaron and almond cream, salted caramel and truffle ice cream
For reservations contact: https://www.fourseasonsevents.co.za/