WorldsView announces launch of AutoCAD 2023Submitted by CubicICE (PTY) Ltd
AutoCAD’s 2023 release will enable users to design just about anything, faster. Compared with the standard AutoCAD software, this new release delivers a 63% productivity gain for AutoCAD tasks completed with the help of a specialised toolset. This productivity boost is attributed to the software’s included specialised toolsets and enhanced automation. The solution’s dedicated web and mobile apps allow users to achieve maximum connectivity and collaboration, whether in the office or on-site. Distributed across Africa by WorldsView, the 2023 release will be available in April 2022.
AutoCAD 2023 enhancements include seven specialised toolsets (Mechanical, Electrical, MEP, Map 3D, Raster Design, Plant 3D and Architecture), featuring libraries of over 750 000 symbols, parts and detail components. The new release also offers superior industry-specific, rules-driven workflows, and design automation. Graphics and 3D objects are rendered up to 10 times faster than before, with shaded, shaded with edges and wireframe visual styles. With the LISP web API, it’s easy to automate web app workflow steps, enabling greater efficiency and productivity.
The most highly anticipated new AutoCAD 2023 features and functions include:
- Trace: enables users to add design changes, notes and markups from their desktop, the web and the mobile apps.
- Markup Import & Markup Assist: enables users to automatically import feedback and incorporate collaborative changes to drawings – even from printed drawings – with a few clicks, without additional drawing steps.
- Count: automates the counting of blocks or objects within a selected area throughout a drawing, with a menu to identify objects or navigate easily through counted objects.
- Sheet Set Manager: allows users to send controlled copies of drawings to teammates, anywhere, for quick and safe collaboration.
AutoCAD subscribers will benefit from access, technical support, remote assistance to online resources.
“AutoCAD is trusted by millions of CAD design specialists around the world. This new release delivers a host of time-saving and collaboration-enhancing features,” says Chelsey Turner, Infrastructure Segment Leader, WorldsView.
CubicICECubicICE (PTY) Ltd
CubicICE offers you the full range of digital marketing, public relations and creative design services to execute marketing strategies tailored to your business requirements. Our speciality is in producing content that engages engineers, manufacturers, procurement officials and distributors through effective marketing channels; in transforming the unique technical details of your products and services into compelling, powerful marketing campaigns. Our team combines innovation, creativity, knowledge and production skill with a strong customer focus to ensure maximum ROI from your marketing spend. Automotive, mining, construction, manufacturing, energy, plant and factory automation, material handling, petrochemical, oil and gas, ICT, warehousing and logistics, packaging, electronics, engineering and water treatment - these are just some of the many industries we've been involved in over a marketing legacy that spans more than 30 years and over 200 clients. Get in touch with us today to see how we can help you grow your business!
Latest press releases
- Kwikspace supplies Cape Peninsula University of Technology with re-built mobile classroom
- Modular Solutions for Sports and Recreation Events
- Autodesk’s AEC Collection: the all-in-one package that gives users the competitive edge
- Sean Swarts appointed as Drawing Office Manager for Hytec South Africa
- Kwikspace celebrates 50 years in business with R 50 000 in prizes