What is Hosted PBX? Reasons to choose Domains.co.za’s Uncapped Voice Communication SolutionSubmitted by Domains.co.za Johannesburg
Hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange) is a cloud-based phone system that allows customers to make and take calls over the internet. Hosted PBX is often referred to as Cloud-based VoIP PBX, VoIP PABX or just VoIP.
Small- to medium-sized businesses can benefit from using this form of telephonic communication because it allows an entire business to make, and take calls, via an App on desktops, laptops and smartphones, or via a SIP telephone – using fast internet instead of traditional copper lines.
Switching over from a traditional PBX solution to a Hosted PBX is a great idea if you:
- own a growing business;
- don’t have an in-house IT team;
- have employees working remotely;
- have introduced hybrid working conditions;
- employ multiple in-house sales staff;
- have a support team;
- have employees on the road;
- are tired of high telephone or cellphone bills;
- and are affected by power outages and load shedding.
The benefit of Hosted PBX include:
- Switching to Hosted PBX helps cut down on monthly telephone bills.
- It is a highly secure and reliable system, which means your business can continue to make and take calls irrespective of power outages or other challenges.
- The system is cloud/ internet-based, and does not sit at your office so it cannot be stolen.
- Because it is hosted off-site, you don’t have to invest in software or hardware either.
- It allows employees to use the system anywhere. (It is not office-bound.)It is an advanced unified communication solution.
- It offers incredible features (traditional PBX cannot compare).
- The change over to Hosted PBX is affordable. Moving over to Hosted PBX is an easy and quick process.
- Changes to the system are immediate.
- Calls reflect your business number.
- The system allows employees to use it via a desktop, laptop, smartphone or a SIP telephone.
- It is very user-friendly. You won’t need an in-house IT team to manage it.
- The system requires little to no maintenance because it is in the Cloud and updates are done automatically.
- It is a highly professional solution, and will improve your corporate image.
PLEASE NOTE: Not all Hosted PBX solutions are the same!
A Hosted PBX voice communication solution needs excellent hosting, advanced features, stable, fast and incredibly reliable hardware and software in order to work effectively.
Uncapped* Hosted PBX in the Cloud by Domains.co.za is a leader in the South African market
Hosted PBX in the Cloud by Domains.co.za is our latest addition to our product offerings.
We are different to other Hosted PBX providers because our solution is managed by us, backed by our own incredible hosting infrastructure, powered by the award-winning 3CX software, crystal-clear VOX Voice and boasts UnCapped* landline and cellphone calls.
Reasons to choose us:
- Uncapped* means your business can make local and cellphone calls and save on monthly traditional telephone bills as it is included in the pricing*.
- Our system makes use of world-class 3CX Software with built-in security, backup, live chat and video conferencing.
- Our VOX Carrier-Grade Voice allows you to make and take crystal-clear voice calls.
- We offer more than 150 features* including live chat, video conferencing, Click2Meet, Click2Call and multiple other communication features that assist with your remote or hybrid teams’ communication and productivity (*Package specific)
- The solution is backed by Domains.co.za’s locally hosted, solid infrastructure (99.99% uptime) and professional monthly management.
- We offer scalable packages to suit your budget. Wherever your employees are – at the office, or at home – telephone conversations can continue professionally via smartphones, laptops, desktops or SIP telephones disruption-free.
Learn more about Hosted PBX in the Cloud by Domains.co.za here.
Latest press releases
- Four Cybercrime Trends that every South African must be aware of
- GREAT NEWS: The Registry has dropped the renewal price on .africa, .joburg, .durban and .capetown domains to R90.00* p/y
- It is MORE than just a domain name – it’s an Opportunity!
- 7 Best WordPress Plugins for 2022
- 7 Reasons to register a .joburg, .durban, .capetown or .africa alongside your .co.za