Appointment of Attie Hendrikse to Country ManagerSubmitted by CubicICE (PTY) Ltd
Attie Hendrikse has been appointed to the position of Country Manager of Hytec Namibia, with effect from 1 January 2020. Attie brings years of experience in the hydraulic industry and was previously Branch Manager of Walvis Bay. Attie will report to the Hytec Namibia Regional Manager of Southern Africa.
Hytec Namibia is a member of The Bosch Rexroth South Africa Group of Companies (previously the Hytec Group).
CubicICECubicICE (PTY) Ltd
CubicICE offers you the full range of digital marketing, public relations and creative design services to execute marketing strategies tailored to your business requirements. Our speciality is in producing content that engages engineers, manufacturers, procurement officials and distributors through effective marketing channels; in transforming the unique technical details of your products and services into compelling, powerful marketing campaigns. Our team combines innovation, creativity, knowledge and production skill with a strong customer focus to ensure maximum ROI from your marketing spend. Automotive, mining, construction, manufacturing, energy, plant and factory automation, material handling, petrochemical, oil and gas, ICT, warehousing and logistics, packaging, electronics, engineering and water treatment - these are just some of the many industries we've been involved in over a marketing legacy that spans more than 30 years and over 200 clients. Get in touch with us today to see how we can help you grow your business!
Latest press releases
- Kwikspace rental units provide comfortable and cost-effective accommodation for Department of Agriculture personnel
- SICK Automation brings its experts and solutions to you
- Hytec Fluid Technology’s vacuum dehydrators enable high performance of hydraulic systems
- Veolia’s water purification products and on-site service deliver guaranteed cost reductions and compliance
- Kwikspace celebrates 50 years in business with ever-evolving technology