For most South Africans, braaiing is an enjoyed past-time. This can be enjoyed more often with a built-in braai as it allows you to braai in all weather conditions. At Fire and Gas Lifestyles, we take braaiing seriously, which is why we offer an extensive range of high-quality built-in braais. We have units to suit all needs, in a range of unique styles and sizes.
Fire and Gas is a proud distributor of Home Fires’ braais. The Home Fires brand is known for its innovation and practically designed solutions as an industry forerunner. Their products offer a smoke-free experience, and all offer a 15-year warranty.
More about our built-in braais
- By using hot rolled mild steel, Home Fires ensure the durability and versatility of their braais no matter how often they are used.
- Most of the built-in braai units we offer are fitted with ember makers that allow the braai to commence within minutes. This is done by allowing a continuous flow of embers throughout the process.
- It can be used for built-in indoor braais.
- Units offer an upper and lower door to provide a convenient worktop.
- Grills can be easily adjusted to the braaier’s liking.
- A 220V light setting is included on the inside of the built-in braai to improve visibility.
Why choose Fire and Gas Lifestyles?
What distinguishes our products is that we monitor trends closely to bring you the latest units available on the market. This also ensures that our solutions are up-to-date, visually appealing, and in line with stringent industry standards, ensuring years of long-lasting use.
We are committed to providing our customers with an in-depth understanding of our products, whether they are interested in purchasing a built-in braai or quality fireplace. This allows them to make informed decisions before investing in our systems. We believe that a fireplace or braai unit is a stunning addition to any home, though adding aesthetics should not be its primary goal. These products should also satisfy your unique requirements - we want to make sure that these objectives are met.
We provide a one-on-one consultation service in which one of our staff members visit your premises to assess your needs and help you choose the best product for your specific requirements. We provide the following professional services, in addition to our wide product selection and installation options:
- Licensed gas installations
- Chimney sweeps
- On-site evaluations
- After-sales service
- Parts replacements