Before looking at how to install artificial grass lets have a look at some of the reasons you might want to consider this option.
- Low maintenance and pet friendly.
- Does away with allergy issues.
- So versatile that a number of homeowners have installed it in their bedrooms, on walls and even on ceilings. However, the most common application of synthetic lawn is of course in landscaping.
- Has evolved to look more realistic, with different types of grass fibres that resemble dead particles.
- Can be curved and shaped according to any type of garden, big or small.
- With the more modern types of buildings going up, garden space is often limited or non-existent.
- Stays green all year round.
Who can benefit from installing artificial grass?
Today’s modern homeowner is living a fast-paced and busy life, with little or no time to care for a garden/Lawn. Apartment owners, people living in small estates and townhouses, families with allergy sufferers and homeowners with holiday homes can all benefit from installing artificial grass.