Nando's adds a hint of Garlic to spice up its PERinaise rangeSubmitted by Reabetswe Madumo
You don’t need to be a millionaire to afford garlic in South Africa, as everyone’s favourite PERi-PERi brand, Nando’s, has today announced the launch of its new Garlic PERinaise – a welcome addition to its fan-favourite PERinaise range.
Available in selected supermarkets from 1 May 2021, PERinaise fans can dip, cover and smother their Nando’s deliveries, and home cooked meals in the flavour-filled sauce whilst at home, in lockdown and beyond. The creaminess of a dressing mixed with the spiciness of PERi-PERi and a burst of garlicky goodness make this the perfect accompaniment for chips and crisps, sandwiches and salads, and anything that deserves a little more creamy pizzazz. Out of things to have it on? Just have it on a spoon.
Vanessa Nunes, Nando’s Grocery Division Marketing Manager says, “Our great tasting, smooth and creamy PERinaise, will add some much-needed culture to the whitest of condiments. PERinaise has always been a crowd pleaser, and we are excited to add to the range and bring that Nando’s flavour to every mealtime.”
Garlic PERinaise joins Nando’s beloved PERinaise range along with Medium, Hot and Lite alternatives, also available to purchase. This latest addition to the fan-favourite line up will be sold at an RRP of R39.99.
MSL GroupReabetswe Madumo
We use integrated PR strategies across a variety of disciplines to grow and protect our clients’ reputations.
Latest press releases
- Nando’s finally puts intensely popular Mozambican Paprika flavour on store shelves
- The new Nando’s Bag & Bake range brings the power of PERi-PERi to your home cooking
- Grand-Pa’s S’phila Sonke campaign gives strength to SA communities through the power of art
- Malaria eradication by 2025 an achievable goal
- Why Nando’s is fired up about taking South African art to the world