#CREATENEXT with ConverseSubmitted by STYLING CONCEPTS Maisel
Many students with talents, skills, or pure determination to create a better future for themselves are being held back because of student debt.
Converse is giving students the resources they need by helping them kick their debt so they can get their brilliant initiative, invention, or creation off the ground and change the world!
Spread the word and let students know they can send their #CreateNext applications and stand a chance to win their share of a life-changing R2.5 Million!
Student Application Link: https://www.conversecreatenext.co.za/students-application
For hi-res imagery: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qgspood319trfjx/AAAIEtzEHI3bMS9mkzpUAXMea?dl=0
Converse Inc., based in Boston, Massachusetts, is a wholly owned subsidiary of NIKE, Inc. Established in 1908, the Converse brand has built a reputation as “America’s Original Sports Company”TM and has been associated with a rich heritage of legendary shoes such as the Chuck Taylor® All Star® shoe, the Jack Purcell® shoe and the One Star® shoe. Today, Converse offers a diverse portfolio including lifestyle men's, women's and children’s footwear, apparel and accessories and is sold globally by retailers in over 160 countries. For more information, please visit media.converse.com and follow @converse.za
Latest press releases
- Styling concepts appointed by ROKAI
- Converse returns with student debt relief campaign #CreateNext
- International beauty brand, PMD, is here for all your skincare needs
- Converse X Feng Chen Wang REBORN FROM THE RUBBLE
- Tommy Hilfiger launches Inspirational Fall 2021 “Pass the Mic” campaign with Yara Shahidi, Anthony Ramos, Jack Harlow, Wizkid, Kim Soo-Hyun and DJ Cassidy