Temporary Visa concession for holders of Intra-Company transfer visas currently resident in the Republic of South AfricaSubmitted by Leon
In providing for the regulation of admission and departure of foreigners to and from the Republic, The Immigration Act, No 13 of 2002 directs the Department of Home Affairs to contribute to an environment in which economic growth is promoted through the employment of needed foreign labour, foreign investment is facilitated and that the entry of exceptionally skilled or qualified people is enabled.
The Minister of Home Affairs has decided to allow holders of legally issued Intra-Company Transfer(ICT) visas who are currently residing in the Republic of South Africa to apply for another term of 24 months for the ICT visa that they currently hold.This waiver is applicable to holders of ICT visas that expired during the lockdown, including the current period and to those which will expire by 30 June 2021; subject to the certain conditions.
Latest press releases
- The State of South African Immigration: An overview by Leon Isaacson (CEO, Global Migration Group)
- Efficient Home Affairs permit services required for economic recovery after Covid Press Release to all media: No Embargo
- Invitation to Join Legal action: Permanent Residence applications pending for more than 8 months
- Latest update on South Africa's management of the Covid-19 Crisis: Impact on Travel, Visas and Immigration into South Africa
- New Online South African Immigration Immigration service available