CubicICE emailer boosts client marketing campaignSubmitted by CubicICE (PTY) Ltd
CubicICE, a leading Johannesburg-based B2B digital marketing agency, collaborated on a client’s integrated marketing campaign, helping to boost registrations for the client’s annual customer event.
The event – an annual fixture – serves as a platform to showcase products and services, as well as educate customers about solution features and benefits. Additionally, it enables networking and customer feedback. The client briefed CubicICE to raise awareness of the event, and to encourage registrations.
The client (a distributor of hardware, software and solutions in the make-build sector) saw registrations increase from 56 to 244 in a 48-hour period, as a result of its integrated campaign, which included an emailer compiled by CubicICE. The emailer (announcing the event webinar topics and guest speakers) achieved an open rate of 14.4% – well above the 11.5% industry average. According to CubicICE Account Manager, Tarryn Nortje, it’s a not-so-secret-secret that email is second only to Google Search Ads for generating leads and securing sales, so this open rate is significant. Pertinently, Nortje adds, the client’s database had been refined and made POPI compliant ahead of the campaign, to ensure that the names are current, accurate and expecting emails from the client.
How To: transform your emails from unremarkable communication to an effective sales channel
- Understand the content and purpose and align to the client’s business goals
- Create interest and urgency by defining a value proposition that’s irresistible
- Send emails out at the right time (that’s at 10 am on a Tuesday or a Thursday)
- Execute subject line A/B tests, to know what works best
- Get POPI compliant, if you aren’t already
- Refine your target database
- Hire database from partners to extend reach
- Invest in UX & responsive design, and use Google Tag Manager (or similar) to track clicks
- Carry out regular reporting to refine process and ensure campaigns are on track.
Want to transform your email communications into a business sales tool? Contact CubicICE.
-- ENDS --
About Cubic Ice
CubicICE is an integrated marketing and communications agency specialising in B2B and industrial marketing. We are a trusted marketing partner to some of Africa’s largest brands, and, with more than 30 years’ experience, have helped over 200 clients grow their business through strategic marketing intelligence and communications skill. As a full-service integrated marketer, CubicICE combines traditional and digital marketing and creative design under one roof, and specialises in both quality lead generation and brand building.
CubicICECubicICE (PTY) Ltd
CubicICE offers you the full range of digital marketing, public relations and creative design services to execute marketing strategies tailored to your business requirements. Our speciality is in producing content that engages engineers, manufacturers, procurement officials and distributors through effective marketing channels; in transforming the unique technical details of your products and services into compelling, powerful marketing campaigns. Our team combines innovation, creativity, knowledge and production skill with a strong customer focus to ensure maximum ROI from your marketing spend. Automotive, mining, construction, manufacturing, energy, plant and factory automation, material handling, petrochemical, oil and gas, ICT, warehousing and logistics, packaging, electronics, engineering and water treatment - these are just some of the many industries we've been involved in over a marketing legacy that spans more than 30 years and over 200 clients. Get in touch with us today to see how we can help you grow your business!
Latest press releases
- Modular Solutions for Sports and Recreation Events
- Autodesk’s AEC Collection: the all-in-one package that gives users the competitive edge
- Sean Swarts appointed as Drawing Office Manager for Hytec South Africa
- Kwikspace celebrates 50 years in business with R 50 000 in prizes
- Bosch Rexroth South Africa hosts successful annual African Sales Meeting