Cape Sun, Southern Sun will play host to this year’s Medical Aid & Insurance Conference on 27 -28 November 2013. Hosted by Trade Conferences International, this event will assist medical industry representatives and role players to understand the dynamics behind latest developments and how to confront the challenges and take advantage of opportunities that lie within this particular insurance sector.
With only 4 weeks till the Medical Aid and Insurance Conference-CPT, register now and gain insight into the industry. Hear expert speakers as they discuss and address knowledge filled topics which include:
• Medical schemes and NHI – an overview
• Landscape of the health insurance industry in South Africa
• Impact of the National Health Insurance on the private health insurance sector
• Medical aid solvency risk management
• Case for risk based capital
• Strategic and emerging Issues in the medical scheme industry
• Mobile health and wellness programmes
• Technology assisted risk assessment and management
• Why choose medical aid or insurance?
• Shifting the focus from disease to maximising health- medicine of the future
• Health risk management in the future
Join us for yet another top class conference by completing the registration form –visit www.tci-sa.co.za and download the form, electronically complete it and submit it. Alternatively, call marketing coordinator, Sian Wirth on 011 803 1553 for information on media partnering, sponsorship or exhibitions.