John Deere Financial Disrupts Agricultural Financial Market with New Integrated Tech-Driven OfferingSubmitted by MyPressportal Team
Summary of new, integrated services offering:
- John Deere Financial has always offered farmer-first financial solutions, a tailor-made approach, innovative products, and low interest rates.
- Now, customers will deal only with John Deere Financial representatives, all the way through the application and approval process, a FIRST for agriculture.
- New cutting-edge technology will give customers faster turnaround times and an easy, streamlined and trackable application process.
- John Deere Financial will continue to provide market-leading interest rates and ensure an in-depth understanding of customers’ operations and needs, allowing them to provide flexible, customised solutions now faster than ever.
BOKSBURG, SOUTH AFRICA (Date TBC) - John Deere Financial today announced the launch of their new, integrated service offering, providing customers with a John Deere Financial experience from start to finish and a faster service overall.
Since 2005 John Deere Financial has offered financial solutions for the agriculture, turf, construction and forestry sectors, offering finance geared explicitly towards John Deere products.
With a wealth of global knowledge and experience, John Deere Financial has always offered farmer-first financial solutions, excellent service, a tailor-made approach, innovative products, and some of the lowest interest rates in the market.
This year, John Deere Financial is taking its offer to a whole new level, challenging the financial services space for agriculture and construction.
Antois van der Westhuizen, Managing Director at John Deere Financial, says, “We want to provide every customer with the same great experience they have when purchasing John Deere equipment, only on a financial level. People and technology are how we are disrupting the ag and construction financial services space.”
“John Deere Financial customers will now deal only with a John Deere Financial representative from start to finish. This representative will be employed by us and supported by cutting-edge technology that will radically improve the service we are able to offer our customers...a first for agricultural finance.”
“We’re improving our service by using the latest technology while keeping the human touch,” says Antois.
“Our customers will still have flexible solutions tailor-made just for them, as well as the same market-leading interest rates they’ve come to value from John Deere Financial,” says Antois. “But now, on top of this, they will also have an easier application process that is trackable; a quicker ‘yes’ and a John Deere Financial representative that will offer them the service they need.”
As specialists in the field, the new John Deere Financial representatives will be based at key dealerships across South Africa and understand the business needs of each farmer; have a deep understanding of agriculture, construction; and the full suite of John Deere solutions, ensuring a personalised end-to-end service with a John Deere Financial smile.
“We will soon roll out more value-added products and solutions such as finance for aftermarket parts, maintenance and technology upgrades,” concludes Antois.
Experience the new John Deere Financial. Green all the way through.
About John Deere Financial
With a rich history in South Africa, John Deere Financial supports John Deere clients with quick and easy credit processes to finance John Deere Equipment. John Deere Financial operates on the value propositions of convenience, commitment, competitive offerings, and insights, offering you access to industry experts. With a wealth of experience, John Deere Financial can help you make the best decisions for your business.
We submit press releases on behalf of clients.
Latest press releases
- The Flavours of Africa: Cultural Cooking and Continental Cuisine!
- Flamenco Dance “From Triana to Granada” at Artscape
- Celebrating Our Favourite Hero’s This Father’s Day
- Reason to celebrate on Africa Day as free trade agreement opens new possibilities
- Jameson’s Month of Comedy refined and re-imagined by RAPT Creative