IAS Digital Landscape Masterclass moving markets through the mazeSubmitted by Leago
With the Digital Landscape Marketer’s Masterclass less than a month away, the Independent Agency Selection (IAS) recommends that marketer’s book their seats now as this promises to be one for the books.
'The IAS is hosting the masterclass “Digital Landscape Overview - South Africa and Globally”, which will explain the variety of digital offerings available; unpack some comparisons internationally; and include insights from three digital “gurus”.
The Masterclass will be facilitated by Johanna McDowell, Managing Director of the Independent Agency Search and Selection Company (IAS).
- Prakash Patel, seasoned award-winning marketer, now MD for Fogg CT;
- Kevin Lourens, co-founder of NATIVE VML and currently Chief Growth Officer;
- Shaune Jordaan, co-founder and former CEO of Saatchi & Saatchi Synergize and former managing director of Saatchi & Saatchi Pro and
- Cesar Vacchiano, President and CEO of SCOPE
The Masterclass will cover the following:
- The current digital landscape and groupings of digital agencies by specialty Assessing a digital agency capability Is conflict an issue in digital agencies?
- Why is this different from “creative” agencies?
- Digital transformation within global brands Challenges networks face from digital integration and disruption
- Case studies on:
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization CRM – Customer Relationship Management Business Transformation
Date: Monday 20 November 2017
Time: 14.00 pm – 17.00 pm (Registration at 13.30 pm)
Venue: IoD – Institute of Directors, Graystonridge Office Park, 144 Katherine Street, Sandton
Cost: R 2500,00 ex VAT per person.
Johanna McDowell, CEO and founder of the IAS says: “With the industry entrenched in a digital landscape, marketers are looking for agencies with creative, strategic and production capabilities. The experience and insights that will be shared by the speakers will definitely add value to all the marketers facing a digital maze.”
About The IAS
The IAS (Independent Agency Search and Selection Company) in association with the AAR Group (UK) was founded in South Africa by the Mazole Holdings Group in 2006.
IAS specializes in client/agency relationship management and helping clients find agencies. International associate company AAR Group, was founded more than 35 years ago in the UK and has associates and branches throughout the world.
The Independent Agency Search & Selection Company is committed to the international and local pitch guidelines as defined by both the IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising UK) and the ACA (The Association of Communications Agencies SA).
Mazole Holdings is a South African company owned 51% by Dan Moyane and 49% by Johanna McDowell. Mazole focuses on building businesses in the marketing and communications space.
The IAS is a level 2 BEE contributor.
Latest press releases
- Soweto Street Cookout – it’s the place to be seen
- Fitness fans - could you be the Last Man Standing?
- Don’t skip through the legalese! Here’s what every agency should know – IAS Legal Update Masterclass
- The Snapshot Survey: Quick, Affordable survey for IAS subscribed agencies
- IAS Masterclass: AdForum Worldwide Summit NYC - Key summit observations