Cash Crusaders creates brand affinity through TRANSIT.TV™Submitted by Veruska D'Onofrio
To create brand affinity in the commuter market, Cash Crusaders is flighting a commercial on the wide-reaching TRANSIT.TV™. The digital channel flights in taxis, in bus stations, in taxi ranks and in train stations throughout South Africa and has proven to be a vital marketing element to reach the mid LSM market.
“The Cash Crusaders campaign is the perfect example of purpose driven marketing where brand, messaging and context are a seamless fit. The brand has taken the Zilahlile package which presents as an on-screen broadsheet. TRANSIT.TV™ flights to a widespread audience when they are in a captive environment, be it in a train station or a taxi, and when they are open to advertising messaging,” explains Hugh Wilson, GM Sales: Transit Ads™.
TRANSIT.TV™ is the largest digital placed-based network in South Africa. It adds value to millions of commuters every day by keeping them informed and entertained during their daily commute. For advertisers, TRANSIT.TV™ has successfully brought numerous brands to the attention of millions of consumers. The channel offers advertisers massive reach, excellent frequency, geographical targeting as well as a captive audience that regularly experiences long dwell times.
Latest press releases
- Maison Courvoisier unveils a new look, names creative visionary Yinka Ilori as ‘Ambassador of Joy’ and appoints its Seventh Chief Blender
- AVBOB Campaign Optimises National Reach with Outdoor Network
- ACA issues RFI for Effie Awards SA Events and Sponsorship Supplier
- Winners of first ever Effie Awards South Africa Announced
- Kwikspace’s customised office solution boosts client’s business offering